About the speaker
Ryan Hadick is the head of digital marketing for Incoco Japan.
After graduating post-study abroad at Kyoto University, Ryan moved to Tokyo to push rapid growth in Incoco's online efforts.
Ryan will be presenting first-hand experience in brand building on a budget and preaching how marketing (digital included) must be at every forefront of every entrepreneurial mind.
Ryan grew up in the US and began studying Japanese in university. If you want to follow his Twitter for occasional e-commerce commentary, feel free to do so: @timothyryanjp
- 7:15 - Doors open
- 7:30 - Introductions
- 7:40 - Brand building and marketing with Ryan Hadick, head of digital marketing for Incoco Japan
- After - Networking + Q&A
- What is marketing?
- How do you approach marketing?
- Tips on persona and assumptions making
- What is digital marketing?
- How to leverage Google and Facebook
- How is marketing in Japan different?